Our in-mould paints are designed to compliment our pigment dispersion colours. ECLipse in-mould paints are one-part, fast drying solvent based formulations with exceptional UV stability.
ECLipse paints are traditionally used as in-mould paints prior to the PU moulding process but can also be formulated to allow post application.
Our in-mould paints can be used to mask minor defects or mould flow lines whilst opening opportunities to produce finishes and effects previously limited to post applied paints.
Based upon Aliphatic polymers ECLipse in-mould paints provide exceptional UV resistance, enabling the possible removal of expensive UV resistance additives from the polyurethane system.
We can include flexing and matting agents, conductive pigments and a variety of finish effects such as, metallic, pearlescent and textured.
Colour match service:
- Colour match to any recognised colour reference such as RAL, Pantone, BS number or physical sample.
- 5 working day colour match service
- Final colour matched in-mould paint spray-out card provided
- 1Ltr liquid sample of your in-mould paint provided for you to test
- Minimal charge to cover the match and postage