Since 1982 we have excelled at providing bespoke formulated pigments for use in polyurethane and PVC systems.
Our pigment dispersions are used by all the major UK polyurethane system houses.
The pigment dispersions are manufactured for addition into the polyol, or directly into the polyurethane system via automated dosing.
Our pigments are supplied as easy to handle, low viscosity dispersions typically in phthalate or polyol carrier, with a recommended pigment addition rate calculated by weight.
Colour match service:
- Colour match to any recognised colour reference such as RAL, Pantone, BS number or physical sample.
- 5 working day colour match service
- Final colour sample of cured moulded pigment supplied
- 250ml liquid pigment sample supplied
- Polyol or Phthalate carriers
- Recommended addition rates calculated on the Polyol or the Polyurethane system
- Unique reference provided for future ordering
- Minimal charge to cover the match & postage
- UV resistance additives available